Tuesday, September 6, 2011

DIY Fabric Flower Hair Clips

Today I want to share with you the fabric flower hair clips my sister and I made for my bridesmaids and flower girl to wear at our wedding.  They were really easy to make.  No sewing involved!  We just took several different turquoise patterned fabrics and some ivory tulle and started making them.  Each one was a little unique from the next because we mixed up the fabrics.  If you are interested in making them yourself you can find a great tutorial at Little Miss Momma.  Instead of making the girls headbands to wear, I made hair clips.  I bought some alligator clips and glued one side of the clip in between two pieces of felt.  I think they looked great in the girls hair; it added that extra pop of turquoise color I wanted!  




 Photo credit: Mark Janzen Photography


1 comment: